October Chuck-It-In-The-Bucket will be for Odyssey House Louisiana (OHL). OHL is a non-profit behavioral health care provider with an emphasis on addiction treatment. We will also do an in-kind donation during November for Odyssey House. Start collecting now to drop off on Saturday, November 13th between 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Here is a list of their needs. NO USED CLOTHING, please!
- Personal hygiene items: toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, razors, shampoo and conditioner, combs, brushes, lotion/ moisturizer, etc. Note: The travel-sized items are great and can be used at all of our programs. Please pay special care to certain items such as mouthwash and certain lotions to make sure they are ALCOHOL-FREE. Items that contain alcohol cannot be accepted.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- New towels (body and hand).
- New packs of undergarments or basic clothing items (undershirts, underwear, socks, sweatpants).
- Shared entertainment items (board games, playing cards).