I am leading a week-long track at The Disciple Project, one of nine options at the only week-long, cross-generational leadership school in the ELCA, and I wish you would come!
I know it is hard to take a week away from our busy lives but this is definitely worth it. Over the years people have told us that this week has gifted them with new ways of thinking, practical skills, a wider network and an expanded view of what it means to be the church in a changing world. This leadership school is designed for 8th graders through adults because we believe that the generations can and should learn side by side.
We have a wide variety of tracks so you can choose what you are passionate about. You may want to explore a topic that is new to you or go deeper into an area that you are already active in. This is your time to grow!
Visit the LEAD website for more information and to register. Click on this video for a glimpse of the fun from last year!
May 31 – Registration closes for Disciple Project
Here’s a brief intro to what’s available:
- Pr. David Hansen (21st Century Communication) and Dr. David Brondos, (Preaching), both internationally known for being top in their fields, will be leading tracks.
- Brittany Betts, Richard Birk and the Disciple Project Band will be leading the MusicTrack.
- Vonda Drees (LEAD’s Spiritual Artist) is on the team with Bri Morris-Brock leading the Art Track.
- Professional photographer Amanda Faucett and others are leading the Photography Track.
- Andrea Martinez and others are leading the Dance Track.
This is worth your time! Grace Grants are available by request. Registration closes in 3 weeks! Choose to grow this summer by joining us at The Disciple Project.
For information, click here.