Leipzig Marktplatz through the years.

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

Slavonic traders migrated here in the 7th century, calling it Lipsk (lime trees). Leipzig was given municipal status (founded/chartered) in 1165. The tower is the the old city hall, built in 1556. 1632. Notice St. Thomas Church on the left … Continued

1 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 851